2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM)
01 Sep - Virtual, online
The 2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held as an online event on 1 September 2022 at 13:15 BST (UK time). The AGM is an opportunity to reflect on the work of the Society over the last year and to celebrate its new direction as we welcome incoming members of Council, Committees and Divisions and launch our new strategy 2023-2027!
All members are invited to attend and speak at all general meetings of the Society, though only Full, Full Concessionary, Post Graduate Student and Honorary Members may vote.
|13:00–13:15||Virtual waiting room opens|
|13:15–13:20||Welcome from the President|
The meeting has now been completed.
Papers1. Notice of the 2022 Annual General Meeting
2. Minutes of the 2021 AGM
3. Annual report and audited accounts 2021
4. Society membership subscription rates 2023
5. Incoming members of Council, Committees and Divisions
6. Outgoing members of Council, Committees and Divisions
7. Microbiology Society Strategy 2023–2027