Microbiology Society Roadshow
As part of our commitment to developing, expanding and strengthening the vast networks and opportunities available to our members, the Microbiology Society is hosting a series of events led by our President, Professor Judith Armitage, throughout the UK and Ireland.
These events aim to reach our wider membership by bringing members and non-members who have an interest in microbiology together locally to ensure they are able to gain access to new communities, while unlocking the potential for knowledge exchange.
By attending one of our events you will have the opportunity to:
- meet our President, Professor Judith Armitage
- engage in interactive topical related discussions
- network with like-minded individuals
- find out why microbiology and being part of the Microbiology Society matters
- learn how you can get more involved in various Society activities, including our 75th Anniversary in 2020
- meet the Microbiology Society team
Each event is tailored to meet the needs of the local audience and so it is important to make sure you register in advance of the event to avoid disappointment.
Please see below for all upcoming dates and locations.
26 Nov - University of Reading, Reading, UK
18 Nov - University of Plymouth, Plymouth, UK
23 Oct - Moyne Institute, Department of Microbiology, Dublin , Ireland
13 Mar - The Centre for Bacterial Cell Biology, Baddiley-Clark Building , Newcastle upon Tyne , United Kingdom
12 Mar - University of Leeds, 8.43Y Worsley Building, Leeds, United Kingdom