Call for Written Evidence
Microbiology impacts many of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in different ways. For this project, we have selected three areas where microbiology has large and interesting contributions to make: antimicrobial resistance, the circular economy and soil health.
If you work in one of these areas, we would like to know what challenges prevent microbiology from achieving its full potential in your field of interest, and what the world would look like if these could be resolved. We are especially interested in hearing from early career members.
Submissions will be used to inform recommendations in our final policy reports.
We are looking for evidence submissions that are under 800 words long and address the following questions:
- Do you work in the area of antimicrobial resistance, the circular economy or soil health?
- What do you see as the biggest challenges for microbiology in your area of interest? *
- What would happen if these challenges were to be addressed?
- What barriers limit our ability to address these challenges?
- What do we need to overcome these barriers?
*We are particularly interested in challenges related to conducting and disseminating research, collaborating across disciplines, working with industry and challenging political and social institutions in place.
For any questions or to submit evidence, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.