Reporting to Council, the Publishing Committee is responsible for overseeing the plan for the publishing contribution to the Microbiology Society’s strategy.
- We will enable our members to strengthen their existing relationships and gain access to new communities, unlocking the potential for knowledge exchange.
- We will advance understanding of microbiology and champion the contribution made by microbiology, our members and their work in addressing global challenges.
- We will reinforce the Society’s long-term sustainability and resilience by diversifying income streams, increasing efficiency and ensuring robust governance.
The Publishing Committee will provide advice and expertise and will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of activities. The Committee will work with staff to ensure that the activities delivered are in line with the agreed strategy and budget.
St George's, University of London, UK
- Jodi Lindsay (Chair)
- Paul Hoskisson (Chair-Elect)
- Deirdre Devine
- Gavin Thomas
- Martha Trujillo
- Justine Rudkin (ECM Forum Representative)
- Kalai Mathee
- Kathryn Holt
- Norman Fry
- Paul Duprex
- Richard Padley
- Tanya Parish
Find out more about our newest journal, Access Microbiology, below:
Thumbnail: Dennis Kunkel Microscopy/Science Photo Library.
Terms of reference image: iStock/Gajus.