Support the Society: expand and develop your skills with a position on Council, a Committee or a Division
Participating in Council, Committees and Divisions offers an exceptional opportunity to contribute to the activities of the Society; to benefit from new experiences and enhance your professional development.
There are vacancies for positions commencing in 2021, across the Society’s Council, Committees and Divisions. There are vacancies for Elected Members on Council, the Building Communities Committee, Impact and Influence Committee and the Sustainability Committee and on the Early Career Microbiologists’ (ECM) Forum Executive Committee. There are also roles for specific areas of expertise across the Eukaryotic, Prokaryotic Irish and Virology Divisions.
Please see individual nomination forms for details on the requirements for the positions.
- Council Nomination Form
- Committee Nomination Form
- ECM Forum Executive Committee Nomination Form
- Division Nomination Form
Nominations should be submitted to email@example.com no later than 4 May 2020.
Voting will take place in June 2020.
Find out more about each vacancy below:
- Building Communities Committee Terms of Reference
- Impact and Influence Committee Terms of Reference
- Sustainability Committee Terms of Reference
- ECM Forum Executive Committee Terms of Reference
- Eukaryotic Division Terms of Reference
- Prokaryotic Division Terms of Reference
- Virology Division Terms of Reference
- Irish Division Terms of Reference
Enquiries for any of the vacancies should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.