Microbiology Today magazine
Microbiology Today is the Society's membership magazine. The magazine aims to provide informative and enjoyable broad-interest articles for all readers, including parliamentarians and policy-makers. Each issue focuses on a topic, and topics are chosen with the aim of covering all fields of microbiology.
Exploring the fascinating world of industrial microbiology, from career advice on how to break into the field to insights into how industry is using micro-organisms to solve global challenges.
Features in Microbiology Today have included:
- Themed feature articles on the topic of the issue.
- News focusing on members and the Society.
- Articles covering a wide range of subjects representing the interests of members, from publishing and policy through to career advice and public engagement.
- Previews of future Society conferences and events.
- Grants, prizes and membership information.
- Comment for airing opinions, including more controversial views.