Microbiology Today magazine
Microbiology Today is the Society's membership magazine. The magazine aims to provide informative and enjoyable broad-interest articles for all readers, including parliamentarians and policy-makers. Each issue focuses on a topic, and topics are chosen with the aim of covering all fields of microbiology.
Showcasing the importance of protistology research and engagement activities in collaboration with Protistology-UK.
Features in Microbiology Today have included:
- Themed feature articles on the topic of the issue.
- News focusing on members and the Society.
- Articles covering a wide range of subjects representing the interests of members, from publishing and policy through to career advice and public engagement.
- Previews of future Society conferences and events.
- Grants, prizes and membership information.
- Comment for airing opinions, including more controversial views.