Abstract submission and registration for Annual Conference 2023 are now open
24 October 2022
The Microbiology Society is pleased to announce that abstract submission and registration for Annual Conference 2023 are now open
Annual Conference 2023 will take place on Monday 17 April–Thursday 20 April 2023 at Birmingham International Convention Centre.
Annual Conference is the UK's largest annual gathering of microbiologists and we welcome everyone from across our community to Birmingham in 2023. The Conference takes place over four days and consists of scientific symposia, workshops, fora, professional development sessions, Prize Lectures and Hot Topics, and much more.
Early bird discounted rates are available until 28 February 2023 and all registration will close on 10 April 2023. Abstract submission are open and will close on 16 December 2022.
Delegates at this year’s Annual Conference will receive the following benefits:
- access to the virtual event platform and e-poster directory (please note, this is an in-person meeting but some scientific content will be retained on an online platform)
- an event app
- admission to all scientific sessions
- admission to lunchtime events
- full access to the trade exhibition
- full access to scientific poster sessions
- hot or cold buffet lunch
- tea and coffee breaks
- access to an online abstracts book
- certificate of Attendance
- access to CPD Points
Find out more about how you can submit your abstract and register on the event page.
Further information will be announced in the build up to the meeting. Follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with this meeting using the hashtag #Microbio23. We will also be sharing stories on Instagram throughout the event.
Image: iStock/Giuseppe Miglino.