Abstract submission deadline for 2018 Focused Meeting on the Molecular Biology and Pathogenesis of Avian Viruses
18 June 2018
The abstract submission deadline for the Focused Meeting on the Molecular Biology and Pathogenesis of Avian Viruses is Sunday 24 June.
Submit your abstract here to showcase your research at this event taking place between 3–4 September at St Catherine's College, University of Oxford, UK.
The 2018 Focused Meeting on the Molecular Biology and Pathogenesis of Avian Viruses will cover the following key topics:
- Molecular biology and genetics of avian virus replication
- Tropism and host range restriction
- Host antiviral responses and virus immunomodulation
- Emerging and variant viruses
- New and improved approaches to the control of avian viruses
- Pathogenesis of avian viruses
The following speakers have been confirmed to speak at this meeting:
- Professor Karen Beemon (Johns Hopkins University)
- Dr Hui-Wen Chen (Department of Veterinary Medicine, National Taiwan University)
- Professor Janet Daly (University of Nottingham School of Veterinary Medicine and Science)
- Professor Joanne Devlin (Asia-Pacific Centre for Animal Health)
- Professor Paul Digard (The Roslin Institute)
- Professor Chan Ding (Shanghai Veterinary Research Institute)
- Professor Jiri Hejnar (Institute of Molecular Genetics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic)
- Dr Helene Verheije (Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University)
- Dr Yongxiu Yao (The Pirbright Institute)
- Professor Steve Goodbourn (Organiser), (St George's, University of London)
For advice on what to include in your abstract, download our guide.
You can register to attend this Focused Meeting on our website.
Updates on the Focused Meeting on the Molecular Biology and Pathogenesis of Avian Viruses can be found on Twitter using the hashtag #Avian18.