Focused Meeting 2018: British Yeast Group: Embracing Variation event abstract deadline
10 May 2018
The British Yeast Group: Embracing Variation event abstract deadline is today. Submit your abstract and showcase your research at this event taking place at the University of Leicester, 27-29 June.
The meeting will bring together yeast researchers from the UK and beyond to consider the diversity of yeast species in different environments and their uses. During the meeting, the genomic and phenotypic diversity of isolates/strains of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, and its close relatives, will also be focused on.
The event will include the following speakers:
- Jürg Bähler (University College London, UK)
- Alessia Buscaino (University of Kent, UK)
- Daniela Delneri (University of Manchester, UK)
- Anne Donaldson (University of Aberdeen, UK)
- Chris Finnis (University of Leicester, UK)
- Gilles Fischer (Pierre-and-Marie-Curie University, France)
- Flaviano Giorgini (University of Leicester, UK)
- Mat Goddard (University of Lincoln, UK)
- Daniel Jeffares (University of York, UK)
- Gianni Liti (Nice Sophia Antipolis University, France)
- David Lydall (Newcastle University, UK)
- Adele Marston (University of Edinburgh, UK)
- Snezhana Oliferenko (King's College London, UK)
- Gislene Pereira (Heidelberg University, Germany)
- Chris Powell (University of Nottingham, UK)
Submit your abstract online today.
Image: Methylotrophic yeast (Komagataella phaffii), SEM. DENNIS KUNKEL MICROSCOPY/SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY.