Registration and abstract submissions are open for Understanding and Predicting Microbial Evolutionary Dynamics
24 May 2022
We are pleased to announce that abstract submissions and registration are now open for Understanding and Predicting Microbial Evolutionary Dynamics. The Focused Meeting will take place 22–23 November 2022 at Hyatt Regency Manchester, UK.
Understanding and predicting microbial evolutionary dynamics is intended to strengthen collaborative ties between researchers working in the diverse field of microbial evolution, both in the UK and overseas. It will provide opportunities for early career researchers to present their work in the form of contributed talks and poster presentations and build their collaborative networks.
- Michael Brockhurst (University of Manchester, UK)
- Jenna Gallie (Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Biology, Germany)
- James Hall (University of Liverpool, UK)
- Stineke Van Houte (University of Exeter, UK)
- Drivers and dynamics of microbial evolution
- Evolution of (pan)genomes
- Evolution of microbial communities
- Predicting microbial evolution
- Biotechnological applications of microbial evolution
Submit your abstract for this Focused Meeting and present your research. The deadline to submit your abstract is 30 August 2022 23:59 BST.
Further details and the programme is available via the event page.