Registration is closing for Focused Meeting 2018: Microbes and Mucosal Surfaces
11 June 2018
Last chance to register to attend Focused Meeting 2018: Microbes and Mucosal Surfaces.
Registration for Microbes and Mucosal Surfaces is open until Monday 18 June. Register on our website today to attend this event taking place between 21–22 June 2018 at George Moore Auditorium, O'Brien Centre for Science at University College Dublin, Ireland.
Focused Meeting 2018: Microbes and Mucosal Surfaces aims to focus on how microbes interact with mucosal surfaces, cross-talk that occurs between the host and microbes, and strategies that we use to treat mucosal infections and maintain well-being. The meeting will bring together microbiologists in Ireland, the UK and further afield working on both bacteria and viruses that live at mucosal surfaces to share their knowledge and expertise and promote collaboration.
The following speakers have been confirmed to speak at Microbes and Mucosal Surfaces;
- Cormac Gahan (University College Cork, Ireland)
- Ian Goodfellow (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Michelle Kilcoyne (NUI Galway, Ireland)
- Catherine Robbe Masselot (University of Lille, France)
- Siobhán McClean (University College Dublin, Ireland)
- Tadhg Ó Cróinín (University College Dublin, Ireland)
- Stephanie Schüller (University of East Anglia, UK)
- Christoph Tang (University of Oxford, UK)
- Sebastian Winter (UT Southwestern, USA)
For advice on what to include in your abstract, download our guide.
Updates on the Microbes and Mucosal Surfaces meeting can be found on Twitter using the hashtag #MMS18.