Microbiology Society Roadshow 2020 - Manchester
20 May - Manchester, UK
As part of our commitment to developing, expanding and strengthening the vast networks and opportunities available to our members and local communities, the Microbiology Society is pleased to announce the latest event led by our President, Professor Judith Armitage as she continues her journey around the UK and Ireland.
At each event, delegates will have an opportunity to:
- Meet the President, Professor Judith Armitage.
- Engage in interactive topical related discussions.
- Network with local like-minded individuals.
- Find out why microbiology and being part of the Microbiology Society matters.
- Learn how you can get more involved in Society activities, including our 75th Anniversary in 2020.
- Meet the Microbiology Society team.
Help us celebrate our 75th anniversary
To celebrate our 75th anniversary we will be toasting the anniversary year with a celebratory cake and light refreshments.
ALL roadshow events are FREE to anyone who would like to attend. Early registration is recommended as places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Who should attend?
Anyone working in or with an interest in microbiology and wanting to find out more about the Microbiology Society.
For any further enquiries, please contact the Member Engagement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 203 034 4870.
Register your interest
To register your interest for this event, please contact email@example.com.