One-day registration rate now available for FIS 2019
09 October 2019
Due to popular demand, we now have a one-day registration option available for the Federation of Infection Societies Conference 2019 (FIS 2019).
Register today to attend this event, taking place at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC), UK, on 11–14 November 2019.
This event is a unique conference which includes the collaboration of 16 societies from across the UK, with interests in different aspects of infectious diseases, clinical microbiology, biomedical science and infection control, and provides a great opportunity to find out about the latest developments and to connect with key contacts and networks.
The event will attract over 600 delegates, bringing together some of the best and most thoughtful minds from around the world to participate and inform.
Registration is open and below is what is included in your registration fee, either for one day or for the full event.
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Admission to industry talks
- Full access to the trade exhibition
- Full access to scientific poster sessions
- Hot buffet lunch
- Tea and coffee breaks
- Drinks tickets during the drinks receptions each evening
- A delegate bag and conference material
- A conference programme guide
- Access to an online abstracts book
- Certificate of attendance
- Access to CPD Points (TBC)